Radio Loyalty Timer: Mozilla Firefox
- Go to "add-ons"
- Then click "Extensions"
- Search for "timerfox" in the extensions
- Then install and restart your browser
- The timerfox icon will appear in the top right corner
- Start Radio Loyalty
- Click on it and set the timer for 9 min and 50 sec
- When the time is up, the timer will pop up
- Then go over to Radio Loyalty and type in the captcha code and start this same process over!
Radio Loyalty Timer: Google Chrome
- Go to the chrome web store
- Search "timer"
- Install Timer Tab
- Timer tab will appear on your apps list on chrome
- Click on it and it will open in a new tab
- Set the timer for 10 minute
- Start the countdown after you have opened up radio loyalty
- When it is finished, it will ding and a box will appear in the lower right hand corner
- Click it to stop the the alarm bell and head over to the radio loyalty tab and fill in the captcha and start this same proccess over again